Day Trading Alerts
We combined the widely used theory of Demand Zones with cutting-edge Deep Learning algorithms. Our fully automated system constantly monitors stocks from the S&P 500 list. When the price is approaching a Demand Zone the system sends instant unbiased day trading alerts to all subscribers.
How It Works
Are you a novice day trader tired of losing trades, or a seasoned trader trying to minimize the time you spend in front of the screen waiting for the right opportunity? Imagine how would be nice to start making money on stocks without spending years and thousands of dollars for learning! Imagine if someone or something could watch the market for you and tell you when it is the right time to buy a stock!
Well, our system can do all of that for you and even more! Our algorithms are constantly monitoring hundreds of stocks, evaluating and selecting stocks with a high probability of a short-term price increase. Once the trading opportunity is determined it sends an immediate unbiased alert to all subscribers. The alert contains all the details you need to know to make a trading decision.
On the chart below, you can see an example of how day trading alerts may help you to make 1% of your capital within just seven minutes.
What the system does:
- Constantly analyzes market data and seeking good opportunities to open a trade with a high probability of gain.
- Provides subscribers with an instant e-mail of day trading alerts when the stock price is approaching the resistance level or demand zone.
- Identifies several good day trading opportunities daily.
What you do:
- Receive day trading alerts (or “Buy” signals) from the system
- Analyze the chart and market situation
- Make the decision to enter the position
- Determine your gain or loss limits
What the system DOESN’T do:
- Guarantee your profitability. You receive e-mails with day trading alerts and make your own decisions whether you should enter a position. See the Risk Disclaimer.
- Suggest any gain or loss limits. You need to do it yourself based on the market situation. Based on our experience, the best limits for intraday trading/scalping are within +/- 0.4% per trade. However, it strongly depends on the market situation.
- Send “Sell” alerts. You decide when you exit.
Some examples of past alerts: